On Thu May 16, 2024 at 11:35 PM AEST, Salil Mehta wrote:

> [...]

There might be a misunderstanding, Harsh just said there had not been
much progress on your series for a while and he wasn't sure what the
status was. I mentioned that we *could* take your patch 1 (with your
blessing) if there was a hold up with the rest of the series. He was
going to check in with you to see how it was going.

This patch 1 was not intended to be merged as is without syncing up with
you first, but it's understandable you were concerned because that was
probably not communicated with you clearly.

I appreciate you bringing up your concerns, we'll try to do better.

Thanks,
Nick