在2024年5月21日五月 下午1:32,Song Gao写道:
> On LoongArch, IRQs can be routed to four vcpus with hardware extioi.
> This patch adds the extioi virt extension support so that the IRQ can
> route to 256 vcpus.

Hi Song,

Sorry for chime in here, I'm a little bit confused by this series, can
you give me a little bit of context behind?

I don't see this functionality on 3A5000/3A6000's user manual, so is this
some sort of undocumented hardware feature?

I checked openEuler kernel patch you referred, it seems like this applies to
hypervisor mode only. I suppose it should be handled by KVM subsystem in
kernel, why do we need this in user mode device emulation?

Currently, LoongArch's in-kernel irqchip functionality does not include such
feature, can we see KVM side support for this, or at least a draft
specification?

Thanks
- Jiaxun

--