Hello Jamin,

[ ... ]

See my aspeed-9.1 branch, I did some changes, mostly in the last patch.

* aspeed_smc_dma_len()

    - can use QEMU_ALIGN_UP(). simpler.

* aspeed_smc_dma_rw():

    - dram_addr ->  dma_dram_offset
    - There is no need to protect updates of the R_DMA_DRAM_ADDR_HIGH
      register with aspeed_smc_has_dma_dram_addr_high() since it is
      already protected with MMIO accesses. Skip the check and update
      always.

* aspeed_smc_dma_dram_addr()

    - same as above.

You can merge the changes in the respective patches if you agree.

Still on the TODO list :

    - GIC review
    - aspeed/soc: fix incorrect dram size for AST2700

Thanks,

C.

I merged this commit into my code base and thanks for your kindly support.
https://github.com/legoater/qemu/commit/d1bc2c776422a9d0d6af2b4414fae83fde1832ba

About GIC settings, you can refer to our kernel DTS setting for detail.
https://github.com/AspeedTech-BMC/linux/blob/aspeed-master-v6.6/arch/arm64/boot/dts/aspeed/aspeed-g7.dtsi#L143-L164

Could you please resend a v4 including all the changes we discussed ?

Thanks,

C.