On Sat, 25 May 2024 at 00:22, Richard Henderson
<richard.hender...@linaro.org> wrote:

> In the process, convert more code to gvec as well -- I will need
> the gvec code for implementing SME2.  I guess this is about 1/3
> of the job done, but there's no reason to wait until the patch
> set is completely unwieldy.
>
> Changes for v2:
>   * Fix existing RISU failures vs neoverse-n1.
>   * Introduce vfp_load_reg16, fixing a regression wrt VNEG (scalar, hp).
>   * Fix typo in SUQADD vectorization.
>   * Two more conversions.

I've now finished review for this. I pulled 2 and 4-36 into my
target-arm pullreq currently on list. To save you having to
go through a lot of replies that are just me giving r-by tags,
the patches I had comments/questions on are:
  3, 38, 44, 46, 50, 65, 66.

thanks
-- PMM