On Mon, Jun 10, 2024 at 07:17:53AM GMT, Eric Blake wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 07, 2024 at 10:12:02PM GMT, Michael Tokarev wrote:
> > The following patches are queued for QEMU stable v7.2.12:
> >
> >   https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/-/commits/staging-7.2
> >
> > Patch freeze is 2024-06-07 (frozen), and the release is planned for
> > 2024-06-09:
> >
> >   https://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/7.2
> >
> > Please respond here or CC qemu-sta...@nongnu.org on any additional notes
> > about the planning release.
> >
> > The changes which are staging for inclusion, with the original commit hash
> > from master branch, are given below the bottom line.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > /mjt
> >
> > --------------------------------------
> > 01* 690ceb71936f Philippe Mathieu-Daudé:
> >    gitlab-ci: Remove job building EDK2 firmware binaries
> > 02* 7bc1286b81d4 Palmer Dabbelt:
> >    gitlab/opensbi: Move to docker:stable
> > 03* 04f6fb897a5a Michael Tokarev:
> >    linux-user: do_setsockopt: fix SOL_ALG.ALG_SET_KEY
> > 04* ae6d91a7e9b7 Zhu Yangyang:
> >    nbd/server: do not poll within a coroutine context
> > 05* 4fa333e08dd9 Eric Blake:
> >    nbd/server: Mark negotiation functions as coroutine_fn
>
> In addition to these two, we also need the following for NBD:
>
>  14ddea7e3c81 Eric Blake:
>   qio: Inherit follow_coroutine_ctx across TLS
>
> and optionally:
>  5905c09466f4 Eric Blake:
>   iotests: test NBD+TLS+iothread

Hmm; I see you did include them for the 8.2.x branch; and the
regression they fix was only introduced in 8.2.  Unless we backported
the work of removing AioContext to 7.2.x, then not backporting these
two that far should not be an issue, after all.

--
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.