Thank you!

BTW, TCG also has two backends implemention, 1. Native host arch tranlation.
and 2. TCI byte code interpreter. The difference is that the first one will
tranlation the target arch code to host arch instrtions and then executed in
host cpu. but the latter is a high level interperation. compare these two
backends, Are there any capability difference on the system emulation about the
two backends? thank you.