On 24/06/2024 12.09, Alex Bennée wrote:
Thomas Huth <th...@redhat.com> writes:

Since commit 1f97715c83 ('Revert "python: use vendored tomli"')
this package is a hard requirement for compiling QEMU, so install
it now in all Travis jobs, too.

AFAICT the only repo currently running these tests is your github
mirror:

   https://app.travis-ci.com/github/huth/qemu/builds?serverType=git

Because both the official github mirror and the gitlab project haven't
run anything for a while:

   https://app.travis-ci.com/gitlab/qemu-project/qemu/branches
   https://app.travis-ci.com/github/qemu/qemu/branches

AFAIK the gitlab integration broke completely at one point in time. But as you can see with my account, it still works fine for the github repo - I just need to write a short mail to the travis support once a year to ask them to extend the open source credits for my repo. So apart from that minor effort, it's a very convenient way to test QEMU on non-x86 hosts.

FWIW the changes themselves look fine:

Acked-by: Alex Bennée <alex.ben...@linaro.org>

Thanks!

 Thomas