These came from review after Michael Tsirkin had queued the DCD stuff on
his QEMU tree.  For reasons unrelated to this series, the pull request
was rejected but I'm assuming Michael will send a fresh pull request soon.

Hence this is based on top of qemu/master with the DCD patches from
gitlab.com/mstredhat/qemu.

Markus suggested a number of cleanups for the QMP interface fixing
documentation, and capitalization along with making sure we have
consistent specification references.

He also made the suggestion that at least for now we mark the interfaces
as unstable, so I've done that as well.

Jonathan Cameron (2):
  hw/cxl/events: Improve QMP interfaces and documentation for
    add/release dynamic capacity.
  hw/cxl/events: Mark cxl-add-dynamic-capacity and
    cxl-release-dynamic-capcity unstable

 hw/mem/cxl_type3.c       |  18 ++---
 hw/mem/cxl_type3_stubs.c |   8 +-

2.43.0