On Tue, 2 Jul 2024 at 16:20, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé <phi...@linaro.org>
wrote:

> Hi Phil,
>
> On 2/7/24 15:19, Phil Dennis-Jordan wrote:
>
> > I'm still keen on NSCursor support for absolute pointing mode though, so
> > I can experiment with doing a better job of cleaning it up as part v3 of
> > that patch series.
>
> Do we need a v3, or can you clean on top?

Sorry, I meant v3 of my NSCursor patch, not this series.

https://patchew.org/QEMU/20240625134931.92279-1-p...@philjordan.eu/

(That in turn uses the CGImage for the NSCursor as well)

So from my point of view, this series can be merged, and I'll submit v3 of
my series, which will aim to clean up the CGImage code as well as
implementing NSCursor support in absolute pointing mode.

Thanks!
Phil