With recent deprecations, we can advance our minimum sphinx version
safely. This is heavily motivated by new qapidoc work which is much
easier to maintain cross-version compatibility for - see difficulties in
our dbus documentation which only works on sphinx >= 4.

We can only guarantee >= 3.4.3 now, but that's still vastly easier than
maintaining compatibility all the way back to 1.x.

GitLab: https://gitlab.com/jsnow/qemu/-/pipelines/1357902509

(failures appear to be unrelated to the series.)

John Snow (2):
  Python: bump minimum sphinx version to 3.4.3
  docs: remove Sphinx 1.x compatibility code

 docs/conf.py             |  7 +++----
 docs/sphinx/hxtool.py    | 21 ++++-----------------
 docs/sphinx/kerneldoc.py | 38 ++++++++++++--------------------------
 docs/sphinx/kernellog.py | 28 ----------------------------
 docs/sphinx/qapidoc.py   | 29 +++--------------------------
 pythondeps.toml          |  2 +-
 delete mode 100644 docs/sphinx/kernellog.py

--
2.45.0