Patch 1 here fixes https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/-/issues/2419
which is a bug in the LDAPR/STLR-immediate insns that I introduced
when I did the decodetree conversion: the immediate field should be
signed, not unsigned.

Patch 2 is an unrelated bug that I happened to notice when I was
looking at the code: the LDAPR-register form incorrectly uses the
stricter check_atomic_align() rather than check_ordered_align()
(a bug that's been present since we added the FEAT_LSE2 support).

thanks
-- PMM

Peter Maydell (2):
  target/arm: Fix handling of LDAPR/STLR with negative offset
  target/arm: LDAPR should honour SCTLR_ELx.nAA

 target/arm/tcg/a64.decode      | 2 +-
 target/arm/tcg/translate-a64.c | 2 +-

2.34.1