On Tue, 16 Jul 2024 at 08:07, Akihiko Odaki <akihiko.od...@daynix.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for continuing his effort.
>
> Please submit a patch series that includes his patches. Please also
> merge fixes for his patches into them. This saves the effort to review
> the obsolete code and keeps git bisect working.

Sorry about that - it looks like (a) my edits to the cover letter messed
something up and (b) patch 1 got email-filtered somewhere along the way for
having the "wrong" From: address. I've submitted v2 with most patches
squashed into patch 1, whose authorship I've also changed to myself (with
Co-authored-by tag for the original code) so hopefully this time around it
shows up OK.

Thanks,
Phil