This is a *long* overdue update of the Avocado version used in QEMU.
It comes a time where the role of the runner and the libraries are
being discussed and questioned.

These exact commits have been staging on my side for over 30 days now,
and I was exceeding what I should in terms of testing before posting.
I apologize for the miscalculation.

Nevertheless, as pointed out, on the ML, these changes are needed NOW.

Some examples of runs in the CI can be seen below:

* Serial with 103.0 LTS
(https://gitlab.com/cleber.gnu/qemu/-/jobs/7074346143#L220):
   RESULTS    : PASS 46 | ERROR 0 | FAIL 0 | SKIP 2 | WARN 0 | INTERRUPT 0 |
CANCEL 0
   JOB TIME   : 432.63 s

* Parallel with 103.0 LTS
(https://gitlab.com/cleber.gnu/qemu/-/jobs/7085879478#L222)
   RESULTS    : PASS 46 | ERROR 0 | FAIL 0 | SKIP 2 | WARN 0 | INTERRUPT 0 |
CANCEL 0
   JOB TIME   : 148.99 s

Cleber Rosa (13):
  tests/avocado: mips: fallback to HTTP given certificate expiration
  tests/avocado: mips: add hint for fetchasset plugin
  tests/avocado/intel_iommu.py: increase timeout
  tests/avocado: add cdrom permission related tests
  tests/avocado: machine aarch64: standardize location and RO access
  tests/avocado: use more distinct names for assets
  tests/avocado/kvm_xen_guest.py: cope with asset RW requirements
  testa/avocado: test_arm_emcraft_sf2: handle RW requirements for asset
  tests/avocado/boot_xen.py: fetch kernel during test setUp()
  tests/avocado/tuxrun_baselines.py: use Avocado's zstd support
  tests/avocado/machine_aarch64_sbsaref.py: allow for rw usage of image
  Bump avocado to 103.0
  Avocado tests: allow for parallel execution of tests

 docs/devel/testing.rst                   | 12 +++++++
 pythondeps.toml                          |  2 +-
 tests/Makefile.include                   |  6 +++-
 tests/avocado/boot_linux_console.py      | 24 ++++++++------
 tests/avocado/boot_xen.py                | 13 ++++----
 tests/avocado/cdrom.py                   | 41 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/avocado/intel_iommu.py             |  2 ++
 tests/avocado/kvm_xen_guest.py           | 30 +++++++++++------
 tests/avocado/machine_aarch64_sbsaref.py | 11 +++++--
 tests/avocado/machine_aarch64_virt.py    | 14 ++++----
 tests/avocado/netdev-ethtool.py          |  3 +-
 tests/avocado/tuxrun_baselines.py        | 16 ++++-----
 create mode 100644 tests/avocado/cdrom.py

--
2.45.2