On Mon, 29 Jul 2024 at 08:40, Konstantin Kostiuk <kkost...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> How to see the full coverity report? In
> https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/-/artifacts, I see only job.log
> Do you expect to fix these errors for the 9.1 release?

Coverity errors are in https://scan.coverity.com/projects/qemu
 -- you can ask for an account with the project if you want
to see them directly. But I think you have the information
you need in this email: the actual coverity issue isn't
much more informative.

> Do you expect to fix these errors for the 9.1 release?

No, I post these emails to inform the people responsible
for the original commits about the problem so that they
can provide fixes -- after all, it's the original author
that knows most about the code and how to test it.

thanks
-- PMM