Hi,

I'm about to board a plane but I at least want to comment that we should
all give each other the benefit of the doubt in a situation like this.
Everyone on this thread is a long term contributer to QEMU that has more
than earned the right not to be accussed of impropriety.  Let's all take a
deep breathe and tone down this discussion in this thread by assuming that
noone is intentionally doing anything wrong