Hello Max,

This series strips down my Xtensa QOM'ification patch from the qom-cpu-others.v1
RFC series, avoiding the XtensaConfig vs. subclass problem and taking care
not to introduce "klass", including in the header file.

I've tested this with the dc232b semihosting test image.

Please review and, if satisfied, include in your upcoming PULL.
Note: Patch 1 depends on alpha conversion but can trivially be rebased.

Available from:
git://github.com/afaerber/qemu-cpu.git qom-cpu-xtensa.v2
https://github.com/afaerber/qemu-cpu/commits/qom-cpu-xtensa.v2

Thanks, applied to git://jcmvbkbc.spb.ru/dumb/qemu-xtensa.git xtensa branch.

--
Thanks.
-- Max