Yes, I've sent it as RFC for exactly that reason, to discuss it with Peter and anyone else
who wants to participate, see if he'll agree or not.

On 04/18/2012 04:04 PM, Peter Maydell wrote:
On 18 April 2012 09:43, Igor Mitsyanko<i.mitsya...@samsung.com>  wrote:
First patch introduces standard SD host controller model. This is accumulated
version of my previous patch I sent a while ago and a recent SDHCI patch by
Peter A. G. Crosthwaite.
Second patch introduces Exynos4210-specific SDHCI built on top of standard SDHCI
model.
I'd still like you and Peter Crosthwaite (and Vincent Palatin if he's around)
to agree on one version of hw/sdhci.c that you're both happy with. I'm not
going to spend time on detailed code review while we still have two
competing patchsets.

thanks
-- PMM

--
Mitsyanko Igor
ASWG, Moscow R&D center, Samsung Electronics