On 06/28/2012 12:51 PM, Peter Maydell wrote:
On 20 June 2012 15:44, Anthony Liguori<aligu...@us.ibm.com>  wrote:
This avoids the problem associated with having multiple target specific files
in a single directory with the current build system.

We can eventually get rid of the hw/$BASE_ARCH/Makefiles.obj files too

Ping? I can't figure out if this discussion got wedged (in which
case, how should it be unwedged?) or if people were eventually happy
with this patch...

I have a v2 that I will send out this afternoon. I got a bit side tracked on the virtio-rng stuff.

I'm happy with this patch.  I don't think there are any major objections.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

thanks
-- PMM