Thomas Huth <[email protected]> writes:

> On 11/09/2026 19.34, Alex Bennée wrote:
>> As we've been going throw the growing pains of AI bug bots I thought
>> it might be worth addressing in a blog post. I'm mainly just trying to
>> outline the challenges and maybe dissuade people from spam bombing the
>> bug tracker with lots of low value bugs in the more dusty corners of
>> the code base.
>> Signed-off-by: Alex Bennée <[email protected]>
>> ---
>
>  Hi Alex,
>
> I was hoping that some native speaker would chime in first, but since
> nobody replied yet so far, let me try to provide some feedback:

I think non-native speakers are well placed to review blog posts because
helps make sure I don't introduce too many English colloquiums which
make the text less accessible.

With that in mind:

  Message-ID: <[email protected]>
  Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2026 15:19:37 +0100
  Subject: [qemu-web PATCH v2] blog post: some notes on the bugpocolypse
  From: =?UTF-8?q?Alex=20Benn=C3=A9e?= <[email protected]>

;-)

-- 
Alex Bennée
Virtualisation Tech Lead @ Linaro

Reply via email to