Hi Cédric

Thanks for the clarification.

I will split the series into ASPEED and USB parts as suggested.

I will also take a look at the Minerva series and see where I can help with the 
review.

Thanks,
Jamin

> Subject: Re: [PATCH v1 00/19] hw/usb: Add a usbredir server transport and
> AST1030 UDC support
> 
> Hello Jamin,
> 
> On 9/30/26 09:48, Jamin Lin wrote:
> > + Philippe Mathieu-Daudé <[email protected]> Cédric Le Goater
> > + <[email protected]>
> 
> I have seen it :)
> 
> What would help is to split the series in two : Aspeed and usb.
> The Aspeed part could be reviewed by the Aspeed reviewers: Steven, Troy,
> Kane, Andrew, Joel and me. I already did quite a lot in this QEMU cycle, so
> stepping back a bit for now.
> 
> If any of the Aspeed employees mentioned above no longer have time to
> perform reviews, please remove them from the list. AFAICT, only you and Kane
> are active.
> 
> Philippe is our joker :) Don't put too much on him, he does an awful lot
> already !
> 
> USB is without a maintainer. It is best to address once all the required
> infrastructure is merged.
> 
> 
> 
> Here is a series that would require attention
> 
> * [PATCH 00/50] Aspeed: I2C device models and the Minerva BMC machine
> 
> https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/20260907-bmc-minerva-v1-0-0d83ad610c3
> [email protected]/
> 
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> C.

Reply via email to