Aurelien Jarno a écrit :

> I have used QEMU CVS with a Debian Sid image. It basically works, I am
> even able to login via SSH, but I have noticed two problems:
>
> - Some process hang, stay into "D" state and become unkillable. It seems
>   it can happen to all processes, but it is always reproducible with
>   uptime or top. I still don't know if it is a problem of the kernel or
>   if it comes from the emulation.

This problem arise when using floating point instructions. It can be
easily triggered by running the following testcase:

#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
        double a = 1.34;
        printf("%.2f", a);
        return 0;
}

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 `. `'   [EMAIL PROTECTED]         | [EMAIL PROTECTED]