hi everyone :
   Resently I used the QEMU to install XP system ,and the OS of my PC is XP
,too. but how to install the other software on the XP system which is on the
top of qemu? I have searched  some methods through google ,like using USB, or
ISO , or FTP and so on , and there so many methods about connecting between the
linux and windows ,but just a little infomation about how to connect all the
guest and the host os is XP .
  maybe there is a good method you know , could you give me a   suggestion !
Now I try to use the ISO or USB !
  look forword to your answer! thanks very much!
                                                          ---yuanzhu
                                                                  11.10