On 11/10/2009 05:33 PM, Alexander Graf wrote:
How about having a monitor command to change the temperature, leveraging a "common interface"? That way in the future real host temperature measurements could maybe get forwarded there too. At least for battery I've had several people ask already if it's possible to read the host battery status (incl. AC status) from inside the VM.

More ACPI functionality, so we can forward ACPI events from the host to the guest, would be welcome indeed.