Hi, i tried to use kqemu in ubuntu to start Windows XP SP3. I used the
command line: "qemu -kernel-kqemu" and the system started to run windows on
qemu. Although, i observed the following message on my shell:

QEMU acceleration layer not activated: Permission denied
unknown keycodes `evdev(abnt2)_aliases(qwerty)', please report to
qemu-devel@nongnu.org

My computer is an AMD 64 Phenom quad-core. I had problems with virtualbox
and kvm. The system crashed. As i've read onsome forums, it appears to be
some incompatibility between my computr BIOS and the hardware
virtualization, since I've read that kemu emulates everything, and that's
why it's alower than other virtualization machines. May the problem
experienced with kqemu is been caused by the impossibility of optimization
using hardware?

Thank's.

Luiz Felipe