Il 23/01/2014 15:46, Amos Kong ha scritto:
+The whole schema information will be returned in one go, it contains
+all the schema entries. It doesn't support to be filtered by type
+or name. Currently it takes about 4 seconds to return about 1.7M string.
+Management only needs to execute this command once after installing
+QEMU package.
+

This is quite a lot.

Without comments, qapi-schema.json is 27k. I'd expect the DataObject representation to be in the ballpark of 100-200k.

I don't understand why is it necessary to expand all the types in the result?

Paolo