According to my understanding of interrupt handling mechanism in QEMU, when
some external interrupt comes, related device emulation code (e.g.
kbd_update_irq in pckbd.c ---> qemu_set_irq----> .... ) runs in vcpu
thread........ and io-thread when finds that some interrupt has occured
sends signal to vcpu thread to interrupt guest code execution....
What I am not able to understand is if emulate device related interrupt is
raised in vcpu thread and particular architecture's interrupt related
registers are set here, why guest cannot process that interrupt at this
time? There looks to be some inconsistency in my understanding.... Can
someone help me understand this?