Hi Stefan,

Sorry, I should have given the specifics. I was building qemu from source
in order to apply some patches beforehand. The build environment was a more
or less clean install of the latest 32-bit Xubuntu.

If configure currently checks for libtool, it didn't catch that we didn't
have it installed. I didn't actually check in detail whether the errors
originated from qemu core or a submodule. If this is all as intended, then
no problem. Just wanted to bring it to someone's attention if not.

Thanks,
Matt