Am 28.04.2014 um 12:10 hat Stefan Hajnoczi geschrieben:
> On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 10:26:04AM +0200, Marc Marí wrote:
> >  /* Debug EEPRO100 card. */
> >  #if 0
> > -# define DEBUG_EEPRO100
> > +#define DEBUG_EEPRO100 1
> >  #endif
>
> There seem to be a few ways of doing this (commenting out the line,
> putting it in #if 0, etc).
>
> Feel free to get rid of #define DEBUG_foo 1 lines completely, leaving
> just the #ifndef (I think Kevin suggested this).

/me is innocent.

> Editing the file is bad since it's easy to forget to remove changes when
> doing git-commit(1).  Debugging should be enabled by recompiling instead
> of editing source files:
> $ ./configure --extra-cflags=-DDEBUG_FOO=1 && make

Generally I prefer editing the source file and recompiling just that one
file instead of reconfiguring and rebuilding the whole of qemu, so I'm
happy if there is an obvious line to uncomment when I want to enable
debugging.

Kevin