Il 29/04/2014 09:25, Michael S. Tsirkin ha scritto:
But to repeat what I was saying, this check (that object passed in
is a PCI DEVICE) belongs in acpi_pcihp_device_plug_cb and should not be
piix specific, I don't want to duplicate this logic in q35 later.
Similar checks should be added in
shpc_device_hotplug_cb pcie_cap_slot_hotplug_cb for consistency.

I disagree. In fact, I think the opposite is true: the three functions you mention should take a PCIDevice*, and when this is done acpi_memory_plug_cb should be changed to take a DIMMDevice* too.

Paolo