Hi all

I've noticed that Qemu maintained the target arch register in memory for
capacity, but the load/store really cost a bit much, is there any way map
the register directly.

For example, in x86 to aarch64, x86 uses 8 registers mostly such eax ebx ecx
and so on, and aarch64 arch got 31 general registers, is there any method
try to map eax ebx directly to aarch64 hardware registers? As far as I know,
may we need reserve those hardware registers in aarch64's compilers and in
Qemu we use hardware registers to instead of memory value.

Anybody got any infos about those? Thanks.

Thanks

Chaos