Hi,
I mean this function will be called after migration to do something for the
block device. I tried and debugged the qemu code. (like you have a qcow2
format device. This function will be called. We can put anything we want
here. We can reopen a new device.  We have a new format block device which
has a cache created by myself. I can modify and control the cache after
migration. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks. )