On 02/10/2010 04:04 AM, Riku Voipio wrote:
On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 10:46:32AM -0800, Richard Henderson wrote:
Ping?

The linux-user side of the patch seems fine, but the target-alpha
code doesn't apply. Either something has changed upstream or this
depends on one of your other alpha patches. If the latter case, I
don't mind if this is applied together with the rest of alpha
patches.

Really? I just cherry-picked the patch out of my submitted branch onto a new branch off mainline and it applied just fine. If there was some kind of conflict, it must be trivial.

I'll re-generate the patch.

r~