Hi guys,

Need your help. I trying to find a way to compile/link a minimal kernel
which outputs "Hello World" in qemu-system-aarch64. No tutorial found.
There is no problem running the same example in Foundation emulator, but I
need QEMU.

Trying to reuse axf-file in Foundation example:

aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy -O binary hello.axf kernel.bin
qemu-system-aarch64 -machine virt -cpu cortex-a57 -nographic -smp 1 -m 3G
-kernel kernel.bin

I got:

qemu: fatal: Trying to execute code outside RAM or ROM at 0x0000000000000000

What's wrong here? Can you show me some tutorial how to build minimal
HelloWorld kernel for qemu-system-aarch64 (without need to generate
axf-file)? Thanks in advance.