On 01/28/2015 12:00 PM, Igor Mammedov wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:56:26 +0200
[...]

Hence is suggesting at least to hide AmlPool internally in API
without exposing it to user. We can provide for user
init/free API to manage internal AmlPool manually, allowing
him to select when to do initialization and cleanup.
This I like the most.

Claudio, Marcel, Shannon,
As the first API users, could you give your feedback on the topic.
As a happy API user, I really like it as it is.
Since we do need to address the allocation/freeing issues
I like the internal AmlPool as I stated already in a few places :)

Thanks,
Marcel