On 04/26/2010 05:48 PM, Anthony Liguori wrote:

We could easily reuse that. Any other security context code would be custom written; so it can be written as a qemud plugin instead of a bit of code that goes before a qemu launch.

I think we're mostly in agreement with respect to the need to have more control over the security context the qemu runs in. Whether it's launched via a daemon or directly I think is an implementation detail that we can debate when we get closer to an actual implementation.

Good, as I haven't decided yet which side I'm on.