Hello,

I am trying to monitor all the memory accesses inside the guest VM running
on Qemu. I know this is heavy, but this is only the first step of my
experiments.

To do this, I look at the sample trace in "trace-events" and wondering: is
it possible to trace all the memory access (read/write) in the guest VM
with available "memory_region_ops_read" & "memory_region_ops_write" events?

I am looking very close to the docs, but there is no information on these
events.

If these events are not useful for my task, any suggestions on where to put
the trace?

Thanks a lot,
Jun