Sorry if this is off topic or should be discussed somewhere else but
I am subscribed to the qemu-devel list in digest form and I have already
gotten 60 digests today (it is not yet noon).  While I appriciate that
there is a lot of activity going on I was wondering if it would be possible
to make the digests larger and less frequent.

I am on various GCC, gdb, and binutils lists and I would say that most
of them send out 4 to 10 digests a day.  qemu-devel seems to send out
a hundred or so.  Any chance of becoming more digest-y?

Steve Ellcey