Am 11.09.2015 um 17:38 schrieb SkyKiDS:
> Hi, there!
>
> Long long time ago, in 2010, I am a member of QEMU wiki, just had an
> account, and contributed some news or corrected mis-spells.
> But now, I forgot my password of the site, so hope to recover my password.
> Anyone can help me?
>
> My account is SkyKiDS . my registered email maybe nub...@gmail.com or this.
>
> Any help will be appreciated. Thx. :)

There are two accounts: SkyKIDS and Skykids. Are both yours?
Skykids has no contributions, so I think that account could be
removed.

It looks like there is no mailing function enabled for the wiki,
so I cannot send an e-mail to you using the wiki, nor
can you request a new password per e-mail.

You'll need help from an administrator...

Stefan