On 10/01/2015 05:52 AM, Laszlo Ersek wrote:

>> PS:
>> is it me alone or email to qemu-devel arrives with huge delay (upto 2 days)?
>
> Several subscribers have reported the same, and I'm seeing delays myself.

gnu.org servers (hosts of our nongnu.org list) got hit with a huge spam
bomb last weekend; in the process of dealing with the system overload
from that, LOTS of lists had traffic being held for multiple hours.  It
looks like the mail is a bit snappier today, but still plowing through
the backlog of mails that were pending retries when the systems weren't
as loaded.

I wish there were a nice URL to post to an outage report from the
fsfadmin folks, but can't find one.