Sorry about the ambiguity.
I am using x86-64 architecture in user mode. Basically, I am trying to log
all the cache activities when I run a guest program with QEMU. That's why I
asked whether QEMU simulated CPU caches. I was assuming if QEMU did not
simulate CPU caches then there would be no way to do this (Correct me if I
am wrong). Is there a way to do this?
Pointer to the 2009 thread:
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2009-06/msg01353.html

Cheers