On 06/02/2010 03:03 PM, Andre Przywara wrote:
Can you give more hints on how to reproduce this?
$ qemu-system-x86_64 -cdrom minix_R3.1.6-r6084.iso
works fine for me (I get to the prompt), both with --enable-kvm and without and
also with qemu-kvm. My qemu version is 0.12.4.
Do I need to install it and run it from the harddisk?

As of last March, the bug was found to be in SeaBIOS:

http://www.seabios.org/pipermail/seabios/2010-March/000419.html

Since Bochs BIOS didn't have the problem in this thread, it is reasonable to assume that any QEMU issues that existed in 0.9.1 are fixed by now.

Paolo