Hi,

> No, but it could be possible to convert the DirectFB ioctl structures
> between guest and host. Other ioctls are translated this way. I guess
> nobody has cared about framebuffer support yet.

DirectFB (on the sh4 side) is just a client which is interacting with the
framebuffer. It doesn't have its "own" set of ioctls.

Is handling FBIOGET_FSCREENINFO, FBIOGET_VSCREENINFO and FBIOPUT_VSCREENINFO
enough to abstract a basic Linux framebuffer and emulate it (by not
forwarding these to a native framebuffer)?

-Ilyes