On 12/06/2016 04:00 PM, Max Reitz wrote:

>> Tested by setting up an NBD server with export 'foo', then invoking:
>> $ ./qemu-io
>> qemu-io> open -o driver=blkdebug blkdebug::nbd://localhost:10809/foo

By the way, I'd LOVE to know if there is a way to write a qemu-io
command line that would do this connection automatically (so that I can
batch commands up front and benefit from the shell's history) rather
than having to issue an 'open' after the fact.  I tried various
incantations with --object and --image-opts, but got stumped.