On 09/12/2010 03:42 PM, Avi Kivity wrote:
 On 09/12/2010 03:04 PM, Anthony Liguori wrote:
Can the captcha for logged in users be removed?

Can you be more specific about what you're seeing?

There should only be a captcha for creating an account. I've never seen it since I created my account.

I updated the page (logged in as avi) and it asked me for a captcha. I don't recall anything else.

I did another edit (to my user page) and it didn't this time. Maybe it only happens on the first edit?