Hi all!

It is hard to read logs, when there are hex and dec numbers in one line, when
hex number doesn't contain any letters and don't have '0x' prefix.

So, here is a complete solution for the problem:

- add information into CODING_STYLE
- add a check into checkpatch.pl
- fix current state

The new rule for the style is:

Hex numbers should be prefixed by '0x', except groups of numbers,
separated by symbols ' ', '.', ':', '/', however '0x' can be used for
numbers in such groups too. Flag '#' in number format is not allowed.

Note: checkpatch fails on checkpatch change (03) due to long lines.
It is because checkpatch.pl is indented by tabs and when it checks
for long lines it consider tabs as 8 spaces. Looks like nobody cares,
so do I. I see two ways here:
 -  s/\t/    /g
 -  make exclusion in checkpatch.pl for checkpatch.pl to consider tabs
    as 4 spaces, not 8.  However I don't want to fix it in the context
    of these series.

v3: 01 - rewording
    02 - adjust commit message - add two printf flags "'I" into a check
         add Stefan's and Eric's r-bs
    03 - fix commit message s/Accordingly/According/
         add Stefan's r-b
    04 - add Stefan's r-b
         add Cornelia's a-b
v2: almost everything (style, checkpatch, excluding number groups)
V1: was a draft of the idea using two sed commands.

Vladimir Sementsov-Ogievskiy (4):
  coding_style: add point about 0x in trace-events
  trace-events: fix code style: %# -> 0x%
  checkpatch: check trace-events code style
  trace-events: fix code style: print 0x before hex numbers

 CODING_STYLE              |  35 +++++++++
 accel/tcg/trace-events    |   2 +-
 audio/trace-events        |   4 +-
 block/trace-events        |  28 ++++----
 hw/audio/trace-events     |   4 +-