On 8/30/2017 2:07 PM, Alberto Garcia wrote:
On Tue 29 Aug 2017 04:23:01 PM CEST, Pradeep Jagadeesh wrote:
These patches provide the qmp interface, to query the io throttle
status of the all fsdev devices that are present in a vm.

I'm trying to read from an 9p share that has limits set with hmp
fsdev_set_io_throttle and I'm having some problems.

For example if I'm reading a large file and I change the I/O limits
while the file is still being read then the guest process freezes.

Can you try to reproduce that scenario?
Thanks for letting me know about the issue.
OK, I will try to reproduce.have a look.

-Pradeep

Berto