Hi Peter,

At 10/10/2017 05:40 PM, Peter Maydell wrote:
On 10 October 2017 at 08:41, Dou Liyang <douly.f...@cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:
If we want do the "bios-tables-test", we need iasl support.

otherwise, when I run "make V=1 check" without iasl, the test
will report error:

This works in master at the moment, I think (whether by skipping
the test or by using pre-compiled tables I don't know). We need to
keep 'make check' working with and without iasl.

Yes, you are right, QEMU uses the macro named CONFIG_IASL to skip
the test if there is no ACPICA-tools in our system.

The QEMU has already kept 'make check' working with and without iasl.

The way I tested was wrong.

Thanks,
        dou.

thanks