On 2017年12月20日 16:58, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
Series looks good to me.

A small question is that, is this better to keep compute_mcast_idx()?

Thanks

Hi Jason,

I did think about this, however at the very minimum you'd need big-endian and little-endian variants of compute_mcast_idx(), and then you see that eepro100 applies a different bitmask/shift which is yet another variant...

For this reason I moved them all inline to the QEMU driver and that made it possible to compare the hash calculation directly with the corresponding Linux driver which found the 3 potential bugs above. So I think this is a net win (pardon the pun) on all sides :)

ATB,

Ok, applied.

Thanks