On 01/03/2011 10:33 AM, Jan Kiszka wrote:
From: Jan Kiszka<jan.kis...@siemens.com>

COALESCED_MMIO, SYNC_MMU, EXT_CPUID, CLOCKSOURCE, NOP_IO_DELAY, PV_MMU -
all these caps predate features on which we already depend at build
time. Moreover, the check for KVM_CAP_EXT_CPUID is unneeded as we
already test&  fail is a more recent feature is missing.

No. Each test documents a dependency of qemu on a kvm feature. Even though something like SYNC_MMU is unlikely to go away, as long as we depend on it, we require the feature.