On 01/18/2018 01:38 PM, Laurent Vivier wrote:
> Only add MC68040 MMU page table processing and related
> registers (Special Status Word, Translation Control Register,
> User Root Pointer and Supervisor Root Pointer).
>
> Transparent Translation Registers, DFC/SFC and pflush/ptest
> will be added later.

I built qemu from thursday's git and qemu-system-m68k -M ? doesn't have
an obvious board emulation I can aim a linux kernel at. Is there a qemu
tree I should test, or...?

(I want to help out and test this stuff, but don't have context...)

Rob

P.S. My current project for banging on this is
https://github.com/landley/mkroot